Tuttnauer EZ9PLUS (Fully Automatic) Autoclave
Tuttnauer EZ9Plus - Fuly Automatic Autoclave (EZPLUS Series), 120 Voltage
• The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door.
• Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
• Closed door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
• Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
• 9" diameter X 19.8" deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
o Use the 3 full sized trays for packs/pouches
o Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 2 full plus 2 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
o Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading
• Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
• USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
• Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit
• Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
• Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
• Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Chamber Dimensions: 9”W x 19.8”L
Volume: 5.2 gallons/19.8L
Overall Dimensions: 24.8”D x 19.1”W x 15.1”H
Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 full & 2 half (loaded horizontally)
Number of Trays: 3
Voltage: 120V – Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power: 1400W – Current: 12A
Weight: 104 lbs
Note: Models EZ9Plus and EZ11Plus require a minimum tabletop depth of 22”.
Note: Standard full size cassette is 8” x 11” and standard half size cassette is 8” x 5.5”.