Belmed Inc. ''E'' Cylinder Cart, 9600-0000-0001
Belmed Emergency Oxygen Equipment
9600-0000-0001 - ''E'' Cylinder Cart
1. The following will NOT be accepted for credit:
Rubber goods over 30 days old
Rubber goods not in original, sealed package
Special order items
Goods without a Return Goods Authorization (RA)
Merchandise more than 90 days old (from Belmed Inc. invoice date)
2. A 20% restocking charge will be deducted from the original purchase amount for all credits issued, except for return due to:
Belmed Inc. order entry error
3. There is a minimum restocking charge of $10.00.
4. Return Authorization (RA) numbers are valid for 30 days after the date issued.
5. Freight charges Will Not be credited.
6. Freight collect shipments are Not accepted.
7. If merchandise is found to have been misused or in any way damaged after shipment from Belmed Inc., credit will be made less charges for repair and less the 20% restocking charge. If merchandise is not salvageable, no credit will be issued.
8. All claims for damage or shortage occurring in transit must be made by the customer directly to the carrier.
1. Merchandise returned for warranty credit or replacement must have been purchased from Belmed within the specified warranty period or proof of installation within that time will be required.
2. Defective items will, at Belmed Inc.’s discretion, either be repaired or replaced with equivalent merchandise.
3. If merchandise is found to not be defective the 20% restocking fee will be charged.
4. Freight charges to return defective merchandise to Belmed Inc. are Not reimbursable.
5. Freight charges to ship replacement or repaired merchandise to customer will be paid by Belmed Inc.