Tuttnauer Refurbished EZ11PLUS (Fully Automatic) Autoclave, Ref-EZ11Plus
Tuttnauer Refurbished EZ11Plus - Automatic Autoclave, 120 Voltage
EZ11Plus, designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55, helps practitioners meet today’s challenging workloads and regulatory requirements.
• The newly designed, ergonomically friendly EZGlide door features a sleek modern look and effortless opening and closing.
• Innovative EZView Multi-Color Display offers real time cycle information that is easy to read, even from a distance. The EZView displays cycle parameters, temperature, and pressure in the chamber. During a cycle each stage is displayed with an active color wheel and text.
• Closed door drying, meaning the door remains closed through the dry cycle to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying. A high efficiency air pump circulates filtered air through the chamber for fast drying. 0.2µ HEPA filter (replaceable).
• Comprehensive 2 year parts & labor warranty and 10 year chamber warranty.
• 11" diameter X 19.8" deep chamber and flexible loading options. The exceptionally deep 19.8” chamber works in a variety of loading options to suit any office:
o Use the 5 full sized trays for packs/pouches
o Use the tray rack (included) to accommodate 4 full plus 4 half sized cassettes…no additional cassette rack to buy!
o Use the optional Tuttnauer pouch rack (model AR910) to encourage proper loading. One pouch rack is included with each EZ11Plus.
• Front or top water fill options: accessible EZFill front or top water fill option to enable easier filling of the reservoir.
• USB Port enables users to easily transfer cycle data via a flash drive to a PC.
• Network Port allows for connection to a local network to provide remote monitoring of the system when used with optional RPCR Software. Network port is located in the rear of the unit.
• Dynamic Air Removal Technology to effectively remove air from the chamber.
• Designed to meet the most current sterilization standards ANSI/AAMI ST55.
• Optional printer documents a detailed history of each cycle.
Chamber Dimensions: 11”W x 19.8”L
Volume: 7.5 gallons/28.5L
Overall Dimensions: 24.8”D x 20.9”W x 17.3”H
Standard Cassette Capacity: 4 full & 4 half (loaded vertically)
Number of Trays: 5
Voltage: 120V – Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power: 1400W – Current: 12A
Weight: 122 lbs
1 Year Warranty